THE MSRC HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES IS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS LIKE YOU!!!
- Want to have fun, be involved, and meet new people?
- No experience necessary!
- Consider running for an MSRC House of Representatives position
- President-Elect (3 year term: one as president elect, one as president, and one as past president)
- District Representatives (2 year term):
District Two (II) will comprise the following counties: Emmet, Cheboygan, Presque Isle, Charlevoix, Antrim, Otsego, Montmorency, Alpena, Leelanau, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Crawford, Oscoda, Alcona, Manistee, Wexford, Missaukee, Roscommon, Ogemaw, Iosco, Mason, Lake, Osceola, Clare, Gladwin, and Arenac.?
District Four (IV) will comprise the following counties: Huron, Sanilac, Tuscola, Saginaw, Bay, Midland, Gratiot, and Isabella.
District Six (VI) will comprise of the following counties: Shiawassee, Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, and Livingston.
District Eight (VIII) will comprise of the following counties: Genesee, Lapeer, and St. Clair.
District Ten (X) will comprise Macomb and Oakland Counties.
- Membership Section Chair-Elect (4 year term) (2 years as Chair-Elect, 2 years as Chair)
Adult Acute Care Chair-Elect
Pulmonary Rehab Chair-Elect
Sleep Medicine Chair-Elect
SubAcute/Long Term Chair-Elect
ALL TERMS BEGIN JANUARY 1, 2019
If you, or someone you know, are interested in any of these positions please complete the form electronically here. Deadline for submission of nominations is September 1, 2018.
Any questions or concerns????
Please feel free to contact:
MSRC Nominations and Elections Co-Chair
See something missing from the website, or want to let everyone know about your upcoming event? Let us know here.